Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I feel so good, alive energy Pulsing thru my body I feel connected to Casey now why is this? Is it the Xanax? The excerise ? The fact that Harry is st the house finishing the work?
The blogging and releasing my thoughts? The random fun day out of the house. The fact I left my iPad in the car and most of my time has been spent playing or way hint him? The almost full nite of sleep w my mouth guard in? The egg i had for Snack. Whatever it is- the is how I want to feel !! More frequently instead of sluggish? Or anxious waiting for a reply online of on fb I do think the journal is helping. And. Oe they obscene an iPhone I can journal anywhere and do t have to wait unt I get home
Era I think staying off the car seat board is helping too I was having massive anxiety about car accidents because of all the articles of tradegy on that board

0 comments on " "