Sunday, February 5, 2012

i am still sorting out all this crazy shit in my head.  I think i nailed it on the head yesterday talking about fearing of not wanting to turn into Her.  But now today, i am wondering how do i get myself off the internet & to be present with my kids.  I do think i did okay today at the end of the TK stuff.  I told Lysa i don't want to spend any more time away from my family to do the schedule- so answer how you want it.
but i also choose to stop working on it & go read with Carlie & i have to remind myself that I actually can feel okay with delayed gratification ...sometimes b/c i am unhappy with the dog stuff, i want to rush & push through it so that i don't have to deal with it. 
jennifer at sunday school mentioned - how she loves to read during hte week & is worried if she starts to Pin that she won't read.  I admire that kind of discpline.  what happened to my discpline?  did i ever have it?  i get so tired in the middle of the day.  Maybe I need to drink a big glass of water & walk the dogs.  i am not sure if i am having some sort of problem isolated from Troy's issues or if i am feeling the spill over effect.  I realized that on a superficial level i feel good when posting online b/c of the feedback from other people.  which i realize is crazy cakes- b/c 1/2 of them probalby aren't real.  and who really gives a crap if Yuanita likes my posts.  i think it is also part of a habit.  just now i was watching the

0 comments on " "