Wednesday, January 12, 2011

this quote

this quote stopped me dead in my tracks today.  it is from Mish Mash blog

Michelle: I think I have written before but want to reiterate that I have never met anyone who so obviously loves their children with such a pure, unshakable unconditional love as you do. I was a single parent struggling to just put one foot in front of the other while keeping my fingers crossed that the electricity had not been disconnected. I never really got to enjoy the kids.That is why God gives us a "do-over" with our grandchildren. Reading your blog in ways makes me sad for what could have been but incredibly happy for what can be and is with my beautiful grandchildren. Your children are blessed beyond compare.


Truly, looking at life through the rear view--the past--shines a light on the good, the bad, and the ugly. But it gives us insight, so that the road ahead can be better in spite of the bumps. We don't get a do-over, but each day is a clean slate and a new chance to get it right.
 
 
This is what it is all about. 

0 comments on "this quote"