Monday, January 17, 2011

decision...for now...i think

after going back & forth with the idea of working 6:30-1:30, i realized a couple of things...
1. reminded again how our childcare would wash my paycheck (i would work seriously just for my fulfillment & enjoyment)
2. with those hours i would actually work 35 hours vs my 30 hours now.

3. sounds silly, but i wouldn't take a break & therefore would have 2 choices for lunch- eat the kids' food & gain weight or not eat until 2:15 when i get home...which would mess up dinner etc.

4. as i have heard my own voice talking to people (amy & heather) what i actually hear is: "i'm scared to leave work altogether & take a risk"

i can still sub, i can teach sunday school (& be fulfilled) i can host playdates, help in the classroom...all these things will fulfill me.

so there deep breathe- i for right now at this moment have made a decision to quit in june...gawd just typing that makes me hyperventilate

0 comments on "decision...for now...i think"