Monday, August 19, 2013

ARGH! I'm having the weird stressed out dreams again.  I know it is partially due to a hot sleeping enviroment.  2 nights ago, it was the dreaded out of control tornado dream. Last night, it was troy refused to drive me to class on time. I got there at 415 for a 430 class. at the RMPD teen center for a AH class. The class theme was dinosaurs geared to preteens.  I had nothing prepared.  I wasn't sure if i was supposed to be in the building or how to get my class list.  Barb bassatt was there- she opened the building for me.  I realized that the teen center had been remodeled to add a huge indoor playground.
what a mess!  I hope my next couple of week's aren't filled with this awful dreams.

I know part of the stress is next week with school & the bus.  I feel such guilt over the bus.  Since it gets here so early & They have to be on it for so long.  BUt i'm still very hopeful that the bus will be the answer to carle's slow moving mornings. (at least for a couple of months)


0 comments on " "