Monday, August 12, 2013

i was writing about my anxiety & lack of self confidence in my new job.  after talking with troy, i reazlied how frustrated I am with my new boss.  No one has the time to show me where i will be working.  If i can see the room, then i can start planning, knowing the space & supplies.
Troy suggested i just go over by myself.
he also suggested, maybe i releax a bit. maybe my boss is planning to spend time with me after her camps.  Maybe she already has it on her to do list, to bring me to the room.

I need to decide, can i wait until boss contacts me or until Marie & I go over there in 2 weeks or do i need to see it this week

If i see it this week & it sucks, then i might be heart broken.
if i see it this week & it rocks & has letter stampers, then i'm all set for my first class & i can be confident in my curriculmn choices!

0 comments on " "