Tuesday, March 15, 2011

let's see updates for the last week or so.
i spoke at ACA.  i think i have decided to not apply for next year.  I spent a ton of time & energy to prepare...and i really didn't get the "high" that i had previously experienced.  right now, while working it was definitly not a good use of my time.  I do regret expounding so much energy & thought on it....as a result of overcommitment & over stretched i shared several times with lysa how stressed i was...she in turn told D& E i was ready to lose my mind.  then it turned into this big production.  drama ugh!  Too much energy spent on trying to control how other people react...i need to do some more work on boundaries.
on the work front, debbie announced she is leaving the center...in a week.  that was a shock...but on the same side it will make my resignation much easier.  i won't have to look at the wonderful person who told me in my review- families stay because of me.  yikes!  i am really happy for her.  Dreading a little bit the new director Mary-as i will only work for her for 3 months.  & really it's only 2 months plus one month notice
this week i have the dog show w/ tk.  i have 21 volunteers...and kathi is coming to visit. 

0 comments on " "