Tuesday, February 25, 2014

okay so i'm maybe 5 classes into the tuesday class. i can't believe how different it feels that the first time around.  I'm not sure if it's just the kids, the fact that the 9am is almost all 2.5 years old.  Or the structure of the class. I'm almost feeling bored in the class. that's a crazy thought!
it is running so smoothly, i can't remember what specifically stressed me out last time.
i really feel good about having a structure & game plan.  I feel like i've told the parents expectations up front.  I even remind the parent's that they signed up to help. first time around i barely knew who was helping.  i never really checked it for my personal use.

the projects are going well. i think it helps that i've added more songs & movement. less story books- i actually shorten some of the books still. having the props for reading helps too. 

0 comments on " "