Tuesday, February 25, 2014

i was just reading some of my past entries. reflecting on how things have changed in my head, since i took my job.  how things are going so much better. so much smoother.  I do plan out 2 months at a time. & do the prep work in bulk.  i've found it easier (or know the right places to look for ideas) to come up with simple cute ideas.  I don't really think about the class until sunday night - when i wonder if i have a book & craft ready or do i need to do any prep.  I think about it briefly on monday night before bed & that's it.
it's really wonderful.  I really needed to give myself the permission to have a learning curve.  Now i'm over it & think i'm doing great

But reading over the summer stuff- i wanted to reflect that it was a GREAT SUMMER.  i didn't dawdle as much online & really tried to make "game plans" the night before.  Talking the day out ahead of time with the kids- really helped.  Looking forward to another fun summer...soon!

0 comments on " "