Sunday, February 24, 2013

Awesome, troy thinks he found a new scrapbook ap/program.  it looks very promising.

In other areas, i've been working hard (half the time-or when i remember) to "prepare" my heart.
today, casey's pom fell off a project.  And instead of giving him the blow off -of we will fix it at home..which we couldn't cause my glue guns were at MOPS.  we went back to his sunday school room, & applied another pom.  It was the little things.

When carlie asked to make flubber, i said YES & not no!  When they asked to paint, I said YES!
And the world didn't come to an end.  They cleaned up nicely & played with each other for several hours.

Still working on the "prepare" idea with Troy.. I find it terribly hard.  the evil sinful part of me wants to be right all the time.

0 comments on " "